Every business has its own requirements and needs, and we are here to listen to you. We firmly believe that there is no one-size-fits-all solution for SEO, as there are different variables and factors for every website that is to be optimized. We take each SEO Analysis seriously. This is the most critical step for a SEO campaign – whether a SEO campaign makes or breaks depends heavily on SEO Analysis.
How We Do Our SEO Analysis
Using our proprietary SEO process, we will ensure that our keyword research and competition analysis for your SEO Analysis Report is thoroughly complete. We follow a 3-step approach from our methodology:
- We will first perform a detailed study about your market. This is so that we can identify profitable keywords for your SEO campaign. We usually identify 5-10 keywords for a market in the initial stage.
- Next we will check your desired keyword(s) for their search volume and competition level. This will determine if they are worth to be optimized for. We will also advise and propose additional profitable keywords for you.
- Lastly, we will scan through on-page elements of your website and provide tips and advices on how to tweak your website to suit SEO the best.
This keyword reseach process can take up to 3 professional hours. We believe in bringing value to our clients and as such, you get to receive your detailed SEO Analysis Report which is valued at $450, for FREE (Limited time offer).
What Does The Free SEO Analysis Report Contain?
Generally, you can expect the SEO Analysis Report to contain the complete, honest and transparent details pertaining to the competitive search environment of your niche market, evaluation of your current online presence and the best strategy to increase traffic and profits for your business.
These are some of the items that will be outlined:
- List of profitable keywords for your market – Just having keywords with high search volume does not guarantee conversions! You need to find keywords that bring in the hot traffic – People who are interested in buying your products or using your services, and not those who are only searching for information.
- Estimated traffic for top 3 ranks in Google for the keywords – What good does a keyword phrase do if no one uses it in the search engine? Get your statistics straight from this report!
- Competition Analysis for the websites listed in page 1 of Google – Know who your true competitors are, and identify their weaknesses. From here, we will be able to assess if it is a worthy campaign for your desired keywords.
- On-page SEO optimization advice – We will make careful study of your website by studying the source code, usability, and site structure to find the weak spots that should be fine-tuned up for SEO boosts.
- Much, much more!
Get Your Free SEO Analysis Report Now
Ready to take your business to the next level with SEO? Simply fill in the form below, and we will contact you within 3 business days with a full SEO Analysis Report.